NUMBERS ON VIOLENCE IN LATIN AMERICA
WE WANT TO REACH EVERYBODY
In these difficult times we would like to know how everyone is, hence, we have developed this questionnaire for Spanish speakers in order to know if anybody is going through episodes of violence, it takes only 3 minutes to answer it. If you know anybody that you think that could be in danger, please forward this form through any digital means and we promise you to do our best to help effectively.
Times of COVID-19
It is important that during quarantine you know how to take care of your physical health but also your emotional well-being, here are some tips to help you out:
• Try not to get intoxicated with the devastating news from the whole world, it is good to be informed but it is not necessary to exaggerate.
• Try to have an active routine at least from Monday to Friday, inactivity could lead to depression.
• If you feel anxiety or loneliness, communicate with the people you trust, talk about your concerns and don't hold back.
• Find a way to entertain yourself individually or with the family, board games and good reading are recommended.
• Look for new free ways to learn topics of your interest in the internet, there are endless convenient options to train in any area
• Eat a balanced menu composed of fruits, vegetables, grains and proteins, a complete diet is a way to strengthen the immune system.